Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Banana Peach Smoothie



Anna had told me about an amazing banana peach smoothie that she had had the other day, and I was intrigued. I don't really like smoothies, but banana and peach sounded like a good combination. I figured I'd give it a go. I have a blender, but we rarely use it, so this was one of my few chances to use the damn thing. In went half a banana, half a peach, half a cup of yogurt, about two tablespoons of lemon juice, a quarter cup of water, 2 tablespoons of honey. Spun it around. It turned kind of orange-y pink. It actually looked quite appealing. I tasted it. Tastes like a smoothie. Thick. I don't like thick drinks. I'd much rather have the fruit chopped up on the yogurt. Alas, I'm still not a smoothie drinker. But the flavor was wonderful! I think maybe if I had a curly straw, I would have enjoyed it a lot more.

No comments: